Everyone in Shamrocks GAA club who carries out a role of responsibility such as coaching, managing or training underage teams or indeed adult teams that contain any player under 18 yrs of age needs to be Garda Vetted. Vetting in the GAA is now for a three-year period.
We are encouraging EVERYONE to be Garda Vetted as a matter of urgency.
STEPS TO BE GARDA VETTED
- You will need to create an account to begin the vetting process Log in to Foireann. You will need to select Shamrocks as your member club.
- Within Foireann, please click on the Qualifications and Vetting tab and then click Apply to be Vetted. Please then select Shamrocks and the role you are applying for vetting.
- Upload a copy or screenshot of your Photo ID (passport or drivers’ licence) and a proof of your current address in the form of a Utility Bill (no more than 6 months old). You are also required to print and sign the Gaelic Game Vetting ID Validation Form and upload this a part of your vetting application.
- Once all these documants are uploaded to the Foireann system, our Childrens Officer will check all documents before they are sent away for validation. This is simply to speed up the process.
- Once you complete the Gaelic Games Invitation Form the information provided is forwarded to the NVB by the GAA and you will receive an on-line NVB Vetting Form to complete. The NVB will issue you via email with the NVB Vetting Application Form.Within a short period of time you shall be contacted by the GAA to informing you as to the outcome of the vetting application. You and your Club Children’s Officer will be notified when the vetting process has been completed.
Further information can be accessed HERE
Shamrocks Juvenile Club, 06/12/2022