We are delighted to say that all our teams are back in action with the exception of our U6, U8, U10 & U12 who are due to return on 27th April 2021.
Below are a few new rules and regulations that must be adhered to before and during your return to play.
All parents MUST complete the eLearning Module before your daughter returns to play.
Your certificate for completion must be submitted to your age groups Covid Rep. You must also complete a Return to Play Health Questionnaire. This can be a hard copy of the form or online.(links below)
The Health Questionnaire must be reconfirmed for each training session or match. If you chose to complete a hard copy of the form you must meet with your Covid Rep. when you drop your child and sign her in reconfirming her good health.
Each child must have their own water bottle – sharing is not allowed.
Covid-19 Education eLearning Module – must be completed by all players, coaches, members, parents and referees in your club
Health Questionnaire (if any problems please email email@example.com)
Control Measures All Clubs are reminded of the need to adhere to the following control measures in the interest of the health and safety of our members and broader society:
- Continue to follow general Public Health guidelines
- Practice good hygiene by washing hands and using sneezing and coughing etiquette
- Observe 2 metre physical distancing off the field, before and after events, during breaks in play and on the sidelines
- Follow Gaelic Games protocols by not using changing rooms or other enclosed spaces
- Gyms on GAA property must remain closed
- Travel to training / matches with members of own household only
- Continue to submit Health Questionnaires ahead of training and games
- Do not attend training or games if feeling unwell
- Continue to record attendances at training to facilitate contact tracing
- Members who arrive back in Ireland from a country not on the government’s green travel list should follow Government advice in this context (i.e. restrict their movements for 14 days) and are not permitted to present for Gaelic games activities until the 14 days has elapsed.